Thursday, March 01, 2007

Oh me oh my

Heh everybody - sorry, it has been a while, hasn't it? I do have good news, though - I passed my Hebrew exams and am now officially one step closer to becoming a pastor. Woohoo! This trying-to-fill-my-brain-with-knowledge thing has been intense, though - I feel as drained and empty as a dried-out sponge and am trying to recuperate. I'm afraid I haven't felt up to much posting so far and, to be quite honest, I'm not exactly bobbing with excitement right now. Sorry, folks - I'm just worn out and in need of a bit of a rest. I will try to make the most of my semester break blogging-wise as soon as I feel a little fresher, but for now thank you for your patience. I do appreciate your interest: I just don't feel I have much to say right now (you ask my wife - I've been really quiet the last couple of days). I'll be back when things are better, okay? Cheerio meanwhile, possums.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on passing the Hebrew exam! You've got 4 Minnesotans that are proud of you!

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd like to give you a hard time about not blogging, but seeing as I haven't even started one yet, I'll refrain for fear that you'd point out that very obvious truth. =) Oh, and you can add a Californian/Washingtonian/soon to be new yorker-ian (no idea what they call themselves!) to the list of those proud of you for passing the exam.

8:21 AM  
Blogger eddyquette said...

Thanks, you two! Miss you guys - it's nice to hear from you. Yeah, big sigh of relief and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers! Cheerio

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home