Monday, January 22, 2007

Hi folks, Yes, I do plan to do a proper post this week, too, but as a little prequel (and because I liked the idea, as seen on Wendz excellent blog), here's something I just learnt about myself: My Inner Hero - Paladin!
I'm a Paladin!
I strive to help others, and to bring truth and harmony to the world however I can. Whether times are good or bad, you can always count on me. I'm a shoulder to cry on, a champion for the helpless, and an all around nice person. How about you? Click here to find your own inner hero. No, I didn't know either, but apparently I'm the above. I shall desist from sarky commentary on who I allegedly am (though you may feel free to add some of your own), and instead ask you, my willing readership: What inner hero are you? Please don't hesitate to comment and I shall add your hero status to the post (if you'd like me to). Cheerio! Okay, folks, so here's some of the results y'alls have sent in: Slartibartfast is a Paladin. René is a Paladin, too. Kneecaps, however, is a warrior. It's good to have one of those on your team!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paladin does not sound as good as Padavan. but thats my opinion. but in the way we behave it seems we're not that different after all. Greez from Hamburg. hier ist alles super, if U know what i mean ;-)

Urs-M/Slartibartfast

12:15 PM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

Hi Eddie

So where's the promised post, eh?

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"You aren't a social butterfly,"...

hahaha

Made me a crappy Paladin, too. 5 points as Warrior. Shouldn't have confessed to run when afraid...

Thanks for the link, Ed. Looking forward to our next "meeting" (who knows what kind of freaky event will happen *then*...)

cheers,
-rene

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just found my inner Hero. I'm a warrior!

Thanks for the link Eddy!

We miss you guys!
Brian

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home