Monday, March 26, 2007

Heavens to mergatroid

Monday again and, as it turns out, it's Lazy B**tard Monday over here on my balcony where I'm lazing in a folding armchair, OD-ing on unexpected spring sunshine and recovering from the weekend's stresses. Saturday was spent running errands for C, who had a big event on at school. Sunday I played a gig in the morning (a duo act with my new guitarist buddy Martin from CEIL), then slanted off to attend a family do (C's family), sprung a surprise visit on me own Dad while we were in the area, got home late and crashed. Poor C is out working like a slave all day today - sometimes I feel awful about my slobbish, rock'n'roll lifestyle. Then again, once the new semester starts I'll be getting up even earlier than her mornings, so I don't feel all too terrible for now. Anyway, that wasn't really what I wanted to blog about, but before I get to that part, a quick update for those of you who read my post on the abuse done to a teenage boy at a German school recently: I'm horrified to tell you that as far as I know, pretty much nothing has happened since. The school's administration has announced it will be "punishing" the perpetrators with an hour's social service for their misbehaviour, full stop. No legal action, no evictions, no public outcry, nothing. Yes, I'm furious and will be announcing the school's e-mail address here on the blog as soon as I find it out (not an easy task as it turns out)... Watch this space. Okay, forget it, I'll start a new post for what I was originally going to blog about. Hang on...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home