Monday, June 25, 2007

And now, the time has come...

Hello once again. Thank you for all your comments, support and questions about where I've been. I really appreciate your support and concern. Okay, so here's what's going on right now in my life; essentially, I'm just frightfully busy. No, I'm not moaning or complaining here - it's just the way things are and it is also why I've not posted a thing over the last month or two. Being a student and trying to make some money in my freetime has simply turned out to be more than suits my blogging habits. Not only has my own output been zero, I haven't even managed to keep track of anyone else's blogs. That makes me sad, yet at the minute I don't see how I could change anything without having to sacrifice time spent on my studies or with my wife. And as these two happen to be the most immediately important things I'm doing right now, I guess this boils down to priorities and setting them the best way I know how. So, while there's lots I'd love to tell you about (such as the thrill of managing main stage at a festival with 35,000 people, or the ups and downs of life as a theology student/commuter, or just personal rants on various subjects), I'm afraid I won't be doing so for a while, unless some major and unexpected change crops up enabling me to balance the blogosphere more evenly against the narrowly-labelled "real world". What I will do is try to check in sporadically and try to keep tabs at least roughly on other people's blogs. Those other people will definitely include Shelly, who has been both a very kind fellow blogger and a highly inspirational, thought-provoking blog read, Enidd whose writing makes me laugh so hard that I tend to snort tea from my nostrils, and of course Wendz, whom I admire hugely (and have some sort of secret crush on, I think). Many others deserve a mention, of course, but I shall take the liberty of being unfair and selective, mostly for reasons of time. I hope to be back some day and wish all of you out there the best of luck and, if I may, the blessings of the God I personally happen to believe in. Be safe and see you around, okay?

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the kind words. enidd will miss you and hopes you can come back to blogistan soon.

2:03 AM  
Blogger y.Wendy.y said...

I am so touched by your secret little crush...:) Thank you.

You're right - our real lives have to take priority over Blogistan(thanks Enidd - cool term!!)...I too am not finding the time or the energy to blog at the moment, but I do love the friendly interaction so much that I will pull my finger out and try and start posting again.

Take care and I hope to see you around again some day.

9:16 AM  
Blogger eddyquette said...

Enidd, Wendz, thanks very much! I'm thoroughly flattered and will also try to check back here as often as I can. Meanwhile, cheerio!

10:00 PM  
Blogger Shelly Rayedeane said...

You're going to be missed around here, but I can certainly understand priorities must come first.

Thank you for your kind unexpected words. I hope to be seeing you around sometime soon when you have the time to take a few minutes out of your busy life.

Good luck and God bless you.

5:49 AM  
Blogger The Gamin said...

You definitely have your priorities right. With that being said, I will anxiously await your return. God Bless.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home