Monday, May 08, 2006

Good things may come to those who wait

Mayhem. Chaos. Blind, reeling panic. Egad! Whattaway to start the week. This week I have so much stuff to do that sitting down to blog is as crazy a thing to do as listening to the meaningless Michael Jackson song Pandora has decided to churn out at me. "You gotta put your heart on the liiine..." Yeah, er, COMPLETELY whatever. So, what's all the fuss, I hear you ask? Well, mostly, its about cramming Hebrew into my addled grey blobby stuff. That is supposed to be priority numero uno at the moment, and would be, too, if I hadn't foolishly let my kind-of-sort-of-former boss talk me into teaching this three-day seminar from Thursday to Saturday. D'ouch! Plus, I lined up a gig Saturday night, which should finish me off nicely. I got so stressed about it all yesterday night in bed that I couldn't sleep a wink. Which makes for a great Monday morning, of course. In fact, survival instinct kicked in big time about half an hour before the alarm clock - I went and got myself a paracetamol and earplugs, and decided to skip Hebrew this morning. Which has helped, actually. I just wish these primeval urges might fire up a wee bit earlier sometimes. Maybe I would have made it to bed before about 3AM on Sunday morning, then, instead of staying up to listen to C's mum's woes... Then again, if I had nothing left to learn in life, how bored would I be? Okay, gotta go, gotta go, Hebrew is calling... Seeeeeyah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home