Saturday, April 29, 2006

Jeanie's got a gun...

...Wait. Let me re-phrase that. Wifey (the lovely C) took delivery of her brand, spanking new digital SLR yesterday! Itz a Canon 20D - supposedly a "semi-professional" model and definitely a huge step in the right direction for my ambitious photographer partner-in-crime. Yay! Reminded me to post this not-quite-so-recent pic of C in the foyer of a Nashville studio building (C featured holding an older model camera, obviously). I took the pic because the sign next to her features lots of studio names I thought were funny at the time. So, here's a competition; can you tell me at least one of the studio names on the picture? Responses (via e-mail or the comment function) will receive some sort of small prize, I promise! Okay, gottagonow, byeeee... P.S.: Advice for those fiendishly devoted to winning a prize - click on the pic to see a higher-resolution versh over at flickr.com...

2 Comments:

Blogger Andy said...

does "Edmund Turnley, Attorney" count?

10:56 PM  
Blogger kneecaps said...

can't say that I remember a single name on that board. How about a prize just for being there when the photo was taken?

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home