Monday, January 30, 2006

I'm out tomorrow...

...so let me think of something incredibly, humongously witty and informative to fill the time now. Err... wait, wait, it's on the tip of my tongue... ummmm... how about... err... BRAIN FART!!! What a lovely expression, don't you think? I picked it up from Tiffany, a former colleague at CultureClick (yes, she is American); she headlined an e-mail to the entire team with the phrase, which made me cry with laughter. I didn't even know what it meant at the time, but the sheer fact, to someone who grew up being taught that "crap" was a rude word (my family's about as 1950's middle class as they used to get back then) that anyone might use such an expression in a business e-mail seemed unbearably funny. Sorry - you had to be there, I suppose... Anyway, did you know that Ricky Gervais' podcast on Guardian Unlimited is the world's Number One podcast (most downloads ever)? Chekk it out - itz really funny!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home