Saturday, October 07, 2006

Ha ha ha, hee hee hee, Eric the half-a-bee

This one clearly not off of www.sinfest.net, unfortunately
Hi folks, short middle-of-the-night post on a fave website of mine that I think I've never mentioned before in the blog. I really like Tatsuya Ishida's online comic strip "Sinfest". I do realise that a lot of the humour, language, etc. isn't the type of "PC" that would go down well at, say, a Methodist Pastors' Convention. However, I love two things about it; a) the sense that the author himself appears to be dealing with the day-to-day questions and maybe the quest for spirituality/the meaning of life/whatever the question for 42 was in the first place from a sincere and open-minded while humorous perspective. And b), the profound beauty that radiates from a strip every odd time I go and click on the site. No time or energy to elaborate or quote right now - just go over there and browse through the backlog until you find what I mean (over-anxious brothers and sisters in Christ may want to do so through squinty eyes and with caution)... Yay for Tatsuya Ishida! And good night...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home